Nominations for the State Multi Event are now open for all athletes in U11 to U17.
When: Sunday 9th February 2014
Where: Langford Sporting Complex, Wingrove Road, Langford (Gosnells)
Uniform: Kingsway Centre Uniform, with Registration Number, Age Tag and IGA badge, must be worn.
Closing Date: All entries MUST BE received by SATURDAY 18 January 2014. No late entries will be accepted…..
Entries: Nomination list is on the notice board outside the Kingsway Shed
General Rules and Information:
– Athletes must compete in their age group only.
– If an athlete misses an event then they will not be able to compete in subsequent events on the day.
– Medals will be presented to the first three places in each age/gender group.
– Competitors in the U14 and U15 age groups who win a medal will be eligible to be a member of the International State Team in the following July.
– Three trials will be allowed in all field events.
– The 800m event will always be the last event contested.
Events conducted will be as follows:
U11 to U13 U14 & U15 U16 & U17
Hurdles Long Jump Hurdles
100m 100m 100m
Long Jump Hurdles Long Jump
Shot Discus Shot
800m 800m 800m
Further information can be found at the WALAA website www.walittleathletics.com.au.