I would like to thank everyone who attended the Kingsway LAC AGM on Saturday March 15th, 2014. I would like to thank all the outgoing Club & Centre Committees and welcome the new incoming Committees. I would like to introduce the new KLAC Executive Committee:
- Chairman: Carol Hale
- Secretary: Vacant
- Treasurer: Debbie Lees
- Registrar: Vacant
- Championship Officer: Tracey Gartlan
- Records & Ranking: Helen Hahn
- Chief Equipment Officer: Paul Bennett
- Coaching & Development Officer: Allan Savage
- General Committee – Awards: Sean Gartlan
- General Committee – Technical: Claudia Klaassen
- General Committee – Controller of Officials: Angela Arbuckle
- General Committee – Publicity & Public Relations: Simon Warner
Kingsway Executive requires a Secretary and a Registrar to complete our team. These two positions are vital to the running of our centre. If you are interested in joining us please contact Carol Hale either by phone or email.
Our first Executive Meeting will be on Wednesday April 2nd, commencing at 7.30pm in the KSA building. We would like to invite all club chairmans and club delegates to this meeting. We have a number of changes that will need to occur in the lead up to the 2014/2015 season with the confirmation that we will be losing both Ellenbrook and Bindoon clubs to the new Swan Valley Centre. We wish them all the best and offer our Centres support.
Most clubs would have held their AGM’s over the weekend, could you please send a copy of your AGM minutes and a list of your 2014/2015 Committees to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Carol Hale – KLAC Chairman