The Kingsway committee along with club representatives had a meeting on Tuesday 8/12/15 to sort out what to do about the missed events from last Saturday 5/12/15 due to the weather.
The following was resolved;
- Kingsway will not be doing a replacement for the events that were missed from Program 2 on Sat 5/12/15
- PB’s will count for any events that were completed on Sat 5/12/15
- After the Xmas break the next time we run Program 2 on 16/1/16 will be double points for events except those completed on 5/12.
- The Xmas program 1 will be run this Saturday 12/12/15 with a few modifications;
- U11 Boys and Girls will be doing Javelin as well. This is to allow a completed event from last Sat for this age group.
- U13 to U17 Boys and Girls will be doing the following events in this order = 200m Hurdles, 1500m, Triple or High Jump and last will be 200m.
Our aim is to re-run the 200m that the kids did on the 28/11 which we swapped due to no markings for the long track hurdles. If your child competed in the 200m on the 28/11 and will not participate this Saturday then Helen Hahn (Records and Ranking) will make sure that they will keep their time, points and PB from that date.
The hurdles will be moved from long track after the 200m Hurdles are completed to short track for the 60m Hurdles.
- The missed 200m Hurdles will be added in during January, at a date to be determined but not 16/1/16.
Arena Manager / Controller of Officials